Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Hand Dyed and Spun

I did some dyeing over my short summer break. I spun up the some of the rovings I dyed this week.

Below is natural colored singles- the roving was dyed with wiltons




The yarn pictured below was spun from roving that I just splashed with dye in random order. I was amazed at how different the final product looked from the roving. I plied it with sparkley thread. Yummy. It reminds me of a cream saver.



This is my first time really handpainting roving. I did it with kool aid. Then spun up two bobbins of singles and plied them together. I think that it turned out very cool.





Oh and I saw the funniest movie trailer EVER on craftster. This movie is real. They really have run out of things to make movies about. haha. I can't figure out how to put it on my blog- so here's the link- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZzZEUtdnqY

2 comments:

Rodrigo said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

What do you think ? Do I look hot ?

You can see me here

[url=http://sexscreener.org/p/random/1992]My Profile[/url]